Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello Again!

It's been a crazy year, and I have so many techniques to post, that I better get a move on!  I have a few announcements to make as well, but tonight I'm just going to whet your whistle!
This is a card we're making in class this week at Making Memories on Hastings.  It's the Faux Linen technique and it's one of my favorites!  The background started as plain old glossy cardstock, but with gorgeous background stamps from Impression Obsession (Snowflakes and Paint Splotches) we created an effect that mimics real Linen. 

This technique is perfect for Masculine cards, All Occasions cards (just change the stamps) AND scrapbook pages...ohhh my mind's a flutter!

Stay Tuned for more techniques here on the site, but also check out my YouTube Channel, for video Tutorials...
Scatter Joy!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment